Please call our resident Sodium Hypochlorite Storage Tank experts at (866) 310-2556. Our team has over a decade of experience working with poly and plastic tanks. We can help guide you to the perfect choice of tank for your specific application.
Sodium Hypochlorite Tanks & Containers
Ultraviolet (UV) Radiation
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation destroys light sensitive chemicals.
- UV radiation can also cause irreparable damage to the structural integrity of a storage tank that contains light sensitive chemicals.
- Our Tanks use a bleach protection system that protects your tank and sodium hypochlorite by reflecting light away from the tank.
- We use HDLPE resin specifically designed and formulated for storing NaOCL.
- This HDLPE resin reduces UV exposure to light sensitive chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite and prolongs the shelf life of the tank and chemical.
Rotationally Molded HDLPE Tanks
- In contrast to fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) tanks our HDLPE tanks feature homogenous walls so corrosion is consistent throughout the entirety of the tanks.
- Our HDLPE Sodium Hypochlorite tanks are also impact resistance which helps in keeping tank damage from shipping and handling to a mininum.
Indoor Sodium Hypochlorite Storage
- Low UV exposure - HDLPE resin, natural color with a specific gravity rating of 1.9 and 600 psi. (ASTM D 1998).
- Moderate UV exposure - HDLPE resin, black color with a specific gravity rating of 1.9 and 600 psi. (ASTM D 1998)
- HDLPE Resin natural color with 1.9 specific gravity, 600 psi. (ASTM D 1998). 1" sprayed on polyurethane foam insulation with mastic coating.
- HDLPE Resin #880059, opaque and white in color with 1.9 specific gravity rating. 600 psi (ASTM D 1998) standards. This resin provides a full opacity without the residual heat and Ultraviolet (UV) affects of black tanks.