TYPES OF INFORMATION AND DATA WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect, store and use your personal information or personally identifiable information (“personal information”) when you use our website or mobile applications. We may also collect, store and use your personal information when you fill out any applications or forms, or provide information to us by telephone, in person, electronically, or by any other means. In addition, we may collect, store and use your personal information when you apply for credit or financing, or engage in any other transaction or business with Plastic-Mart. In order to serve and conduct business with our customers, we may collect, store and use public information, non-public information and personal information about our customers received from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies, trade references, financial institutions, governmental agencies or other resources that we may deal with in the normal course of doing business.
Personal information we collect, store and use may include your name, phone number, home address, shipping address, billing address, email address, username, IP address, your business or occupation, your general location or other demographic information, and other personal information that permits the specific identification of an individual. We may also collect, store and use information regarding your order history and product purchases. In addition, we may collect, store and use information with regard to payments, credit or financing, including but not limited to, credit card numbers, employment information, income history, federal tax identification numbers, credit references, information regarding credit worthiness, payment history, funds availability and other related billing, account, bank and financing information. We may use a third-party provider to manage credit card processing. If you apply for a job with Plastic-Mart, we may collect additional personal information necessary to process your application, which may include among other things your date of birth and social security number
Plastic-Mart also uses technology or automated means to collect information and data when you visit Plastic-Mart’s website or mobile applications so we may serve our customers in the best manner possible and tailor our advertising, products and services to respond to your interests. We may collect traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data such as your IP address, browser type, the date and time you accessed or left the website or mobile application, pages or information viewed, and other data related to your responses to surveys or search queries.
Plastic-Mart also uses such third party applications to track information and data about customers or potential customers, such as Google, Bing and others related services.
We may also use “cookies” to collect and store information when you visit our website. Cookies are small data files that are placed on the hard drive of your computer or other-Internet connected device to identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. A session cookie expires when you end your session or close your browser. A persistent cookie stores information on your device until you delete it. Persistent cookies may be removed by following instructions provided by your browser. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas or features of our websites may not work properly. We are not currently able to recognize or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
- Provide the best customer service possible.
- Process, ship and bill for product orders and purchases.
- Create and maintain customer accounts.
- Communicate with you about our products, services and other information that may be of interest to you.
- Provide the products and services you request, or process any returns.
- Provide information regarding shipping or product delivery.
- Provide product support, warranty service or technical assistance.
- Process payments, credit or financing.
- Advise of product updates or safety information.
- Conduct customer surveys or other inquiries.
- Provide communications and offers to you about our products and services, including those based on your business or occupation, purchase history or interests.
- Notify you of new products, promotions, sales and events.
- Improve our products, services and marketing.
- Respond to any requests you may have.
- Assist in commercial or governmental bids.
- For use in contracts and transactions with you or otherwise conducting Plastic-Mart’s business.
- Improve and administer our website and mobile applications.
- Improve your browsing experience.
- Assist with product development.
- Communicate with customers through marketing and advertisements of Plastic-Mart.
- Maintain and improve our relationship with you.
- And, manage our business needs and operations, including corporate governance, financial management, analytics, reporting and legal compliance, and fraud prevention.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
As part of Plastic-Mart’s commitment to protecting the privacy of its customers, we do not sell your personal information.
We may share your personal information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, subsidiaries, sister companies, joint ventures, other related entities, and other companies with whom we may partner to produce, market, sale and ship our products or provide services to our customers). We may also share your information with others who assist in the fulfillment of orders, sales, shipping and delivery of our products, or provide warranty or product support, or provide services and assistance to our customers. In addition, we may share your personal information with third party credit card payment processors, financial institutions, or others necessary to process product sales and payments, credit or financing. We may disclose your personal information when providing assistance in commercial or governmental bids. We may share your information with service providers to help us administer our website, conduct surveys, and provide technical support. We may disclose personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants or court orders in connection with any legal process or to comply with applicable laws. And, we may share your personal information to enforce applicable terms and conditions, exercise and protect our rights, to defend against or pursue a legal claim, and to investigate, prevent or act in response to possible illegal activities, suspected fraud or a violation of our policies. We may also share your personal information in certain instances with your consent.
If you would like additional information regarding how your personal information or usage data is shared, please contact Plastic-Mart at the phone number or email address provided below.
YOUR CHOICES CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To ensure you are informed about the collection of your personal information and can make meaningful choices about the use of your information, you may:
- Contact Plastic-Mart at the phone number or email address listed below to obtain additional detail about whether we have any of your personal information and how it may be used.
- If you have an online account, you may be able to log into your account to access and update certain personal information you have provided to us. You may also contact us and request that we correct any errors or update your information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information or contact us if you need assistance.
- Request that we delete any of your personal information from our records. When we delete personal information it will be removed from our active database, but it may remain in archives where it is not practical or possible to delete it. In addition, we may keep your personal information as needed to comply with any applicable laws, legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any terms and conditions, contracts or agreements.
- Request that your email address be removed from our records.
- Request that you be removed from any mailing list we may use from time to time.
- Request that your information be removed from any marketing, advertising or solicitation list we may use.
- Request that your information not be used to contact you by phone, email or your mailing address.
- Unsubscribe from emails from Plastic-Mart by clicking the “unsubscribe” link present at the bottom of every email you may receive from us.
California residents may be entitled to ask a company to describe what personal information, if any, the company shares with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use in direct marketing. If you are a California resident and would like to request further information or have questions, you may request this information in writing from Plastic-Mart at the email address or mailing address listed below.
RESIDENTS OF OTHER COUNTRIES
If you are a customer located outside the United States, please be aware that your personal information may be processed in the United States, where privacy laws may differ than the laws in your country, including being less stringent. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to the collection, storage and use of your personal information in the United States.
Plastic-Mart’s website and mobile applications are not intended to collect personal information from children. If you believe your child is using our website, please contact Plastic-Mart at the phone number or email address listed below so we may investigate and delete any such information.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain physical and electronic security measures to protect the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, use of electronic devices, or method of electronic storage is fully secure. While we take reasonable and appropriate action to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. As a result, while we work to safeguard your personal information, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you may transmit to or from our website, and you do so at your own risk. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your personal information, we may notify you electronically, in writing or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
We encourage you to monitor the security of your personal information and keep any password that you may use in a safe place and not divulge it to anyone. We also encourage you to log off your account and close your browser window when you finish your visit to our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US
685 John B Sias Memorial Parkway
Fort Worth, Texas 76134