1000 Gallon Low Profile Septic Tank - Loose Plumbing
2 Compartment Septic Tank Includes:
- (2) 20" Manways
- Loose Gaskets & Tees (see video below for install assistance)
Norwesco low profile septic tanks are molded in one piece, requiring no additional assembly, reducing installation time and effort.
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
Disclaimer: Tank is for below ground use only.
- 43517 - FOB MN, OH, GA, UT, NY, OK, WA
- 43541 - FOB Ohio (Illinois Tank)
- 43510 - FOB Georgia (North/South Carolina Tank)
Across the United States there are a number of health code requirements that our tanks must meet. These codes are regulated by the state, or county where you are located. To aid you in determining which tank you need, please consult with your local health department.
In Stock Part #
This Item is in stock from one of our Nationwide locations. This particular part # does not ship directly from the manufacturer. You can always order the tank shipped straight from the manufacturer, but there is a chance this will add a few weeks to your arrival time. We try to stay a step ahead for our customers by stocking popular tanks in our yards for such occasions. You can always give us a call at 866-310-2556
to discuss your options further. We strive to meet customer expectations daily and continue to ask for your support. These tanks are offered on a first-come first-served basis only.
*Stock Quantity is in real time and subject to change on a moment's notice.
- Part Number
- Mfr. Part Number 43517
- Capacity (Gallons) 1000 Gallons
- Dimensions 127" L x 60" W x 51" H
- Weight (lbs) 369.62
- Material Polyethylene
- Availability Out of Stock