Underground water tanks are essential to having ample water supply in case anything happens to your water source or emergency water is needed for a fire. This Snyder low profile tank complies with FDA standards for potable water and has no seams, so there’s no need to worry about leaks. This rugged tank has a straightforward installation process that will reduce your time and effort to get it in the ground!
- Features 2 - 20" manhole
- Complies with FDA standards for storage of potable water.
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Rotationally molded rugged one-piece tank with no seams to leak
- No assembly is required, reducing installation time and effort.
- No special backfill or water filling is required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco low profile manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe, and ribbed PVC pipe.