325 gallon horizontal leg tank is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications. UV stabilized for outdoor usage.
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content level.
- Steel bands sold separately.
- 16" Vented Lid
- 2" Outlet (NPT Bulkhead Fitting)
- Used primarily for water transport and nursing applications, horizontal leg tanks feature molded-in legs that act as "baffles" to reduce sloshing.
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Maximum Outlet Fitting Size - 2"
In Stock Part #
This Item is in stock from one of our Nationwide locations. This particular part # does not ship directly from the manufacturer. You can always order the tank shipped straight from the manufacturer, but there is a chance this will add a few weeks to your arrival time. We try to stay a step ahead for our customers by stocking popular tanks in our yards for such occasions. You can always give us a call at 866-310-2556
to discuss your options further. We strive to meet customer expectations daily and continue to ask for your support. These tanks are offered on a first-come first-served basis only.
*Stock Quantity is in real time and subject to change on a moment's notice.