With 82 years of experience in the market, Norwesco leads the industry of polyethylene tanks with impeccable customer trust and experience. Norwesco offers the highest quality products in the market along with the best reputation and commitment to customer satisfaction. Their wide variety of polyethylene tanks makes them the perfect choice for that industrial or personal project that one may have.
Cone Bottom Tanks are used in a variety of storage applications such as
- Storage of heavy materials.
- Storage of materials prone to sludging.
- Storage of dry materials.
This cone bottom tank can be high-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE) in compliance with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards or cross-linked high-density polyethylene (XLPE). It is available with seismic zone 4 and UBC 110 mph wind restraint tie-down systems.
This is a 1.5 specific gravity tank.
This tank is made with FDA-approved resin - 100% potable and safe for drinking. Its elevated drain allows for wide flexibility of drainage options. The tank also has UV inhibitors protect against direct sunlight
This tank comes in 48" in diameter and is 45 degrees.
Norwesco 500 Gallon 45 Deg Cone Bottom Tank includes:
- Steel Stand Sold Separately
- Designed to handle contents up to 12 and a half lbs. per gallon (water is approx. 8 lbs. per gallon)
- Excellent impact and chemical resistance.
- 45 Degree Cone Slope
- Quick and Easy Drainage
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Translucent white for visible content levels
- 16" Vented Lid
- 2" Outlet (Female NPT Polypropylene Bulkhead Fitting) w/ Street Elbow
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty