2000 Gallon Vertical Plastic Water Storage Tank
This 2000 gallon plastic water storage tank can be used for multiple purposes including above ground storing of residential potable drinking water, rainwater harvesting & collection, water conservation, long term liquid storage, emergency potable water supply, fire suppression and protection and for agricultural or garden irrigation. Home Water Usage Requirements
Plastic Mart's 2000 gallon fresh water storage tank is an effective and economical way to store potable drinking water for residential and commercial applications. Our polyethylene tanks are manufactured from Food and Drug Administration approved polyethylene in compliance with regulations 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water.
2,000 gallon water tanks can be placed on any flat, firm and level surface for simple installation. This water tank is light weight enough to be rolled by hand into place. Caution should be taken to avoid damaging the tank's inlets or outlets when moving or rolling the tank.2,000 Gallon Fresh Water Tanks are for storage applications only and should never be pressurized. This tank is designed solely for water storage.
This 2,000 Gallon tank includes a 24" vented lid and comes standard with a 2" fill and 2" discharge adapter.
- Tank's color reduces algae growth within the tank and blends in with the environment.
- UV Stabilized (tank is safe for outdoor usage).
- Excellent impact resistance.
- 2000 Gallon Water Tank includes female threaded inlets/outlets and a vented twist entry.
- Maintenance free tank, manufactured for maximum durability.
- 2,000 gallon tank's applications include drinking water storage, fire protection, irrigation, disaster preparedness and rainwater collection.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water.