Included with your purchase is our pallet fee. Our experts will take care of cleaning, wrapping, and strapping your product to a pallet.
750 Gallon Vertical Plastic Water Storage TankCRMI 750 Gal Vertical Fresh Water Storage Tanks
750 Gallon Plastic Water Storage Tanks are used for multiple purposes including, above ground cisterns storing residential safe drinking water, rainwater harvesting, long term water storage, emergency potable water storage, fire protection water tanks & farm irrigation. Home Water Usage Requirements
Plastic Mart's 750 gallon fresh water storage tanks are an effective, economical way to store potable (drinking) water for Residential and Commercial applications. Our polyethylene water tanks use resin which complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water. Plastic Mart 750 Gallon Water Tanks can be placed on any FLAT, firm, level surface for simple installation. Water Tanks are lightweight and can be rolled by hand into place. Care should be taken not to damage Inlet/Outlet when moving water tanks. 750 Gallon Fresh Water Tanks are for storage and are not designed to be pressurized. These tanks are designed for water use only.
- Color Tank reduces algae growth within water tanks and blends in with the environment.
- UV Stabilized (you can use our water tanks outdoors).
- Excellent impact resistance
- 750 gallon water storage tanks come complete with female threaded inlet/outlets* and a vented twist entry.
- Maintenance free, made to last.
- 750 gal drinking water tank applications include drinking water, fire protection, irrigation, disaster preparedness, and rainwater collection.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water.
This 750 gallon tank includes a 16" Vented Lid and comes with a standard 2" fill and 2" discharge adapter.