DTron 3 is a 7” submersible electronic multi-impellers pump for clean water designed for use in wells and tanks.
- Can be used submerged, partially submerged or on the surface (with the appropriate accessory).
- Domestic and residential environments for pressurization, rainwater reuse, gardening and irrigation activities.
- Horizontal installation compatible.
- Equipped with PLC (PowerLine Communication) technology allowing communication to external controller (Com Box) supplied as standard.
- COM Box (standard for DTron 3) allows you to change cut-in pressure and check any alarms triggered by pump in an easy and intuitive manner.
- Add DOC68 accessory base (sold separately), converts it to an IP 68 surface pump that can be used under the level of the water in the event of flooding.
- Expansion tank is integrated.
- External expansion tank still recommended to increase life of pump by limiting number of starts/stops and cycling if pipe leak is present.
- Works with liquid that is clean, free from solid or abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallized and chemically neutral