This Norwesco tank is an ideal solution for potable water in vacation homes, cabins, campgrounds, resorts, or construction sites. It ensures safe water storage with its FDA-approved polyethylene resin design. The ribbed and seamless construction of the tank creates a stronger more reliable tank.
- Must remain ¼ full after installation.
- Designed for underground fresh potable water storage, and underground rainwater storage applications.
- Constructed with rotationally molded polyethylene resin.
- Its seamless construction makes it durable and resistant to ruptures.
- Features 2 - 20" manholes.
- Complies with FDA standards.
- Rib design and placement provide superior structural integrity to the tank.
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
In Stock Part #
This Item is in stock from one of our Nationwide locations. This particular part # does not ship directly from the manufacturer. You can always order the tank shipped straight from the manufacturer, but there is a chance this will add a few weeks to your arrival time. We try to stay a step ahead for our customers by stocking popular tanks in our yards for such occasions. You can always give us a call at 866-310-2556
to discuss your options further. We strive to meet customer expectations daily and continue to ask for your support. These tanks are offered on a first-come first-served basis only.
*Stock Quantity is in real time and subject to change on a moment's notice.