1200 Gallon Underground Cistern Water Storage Tanks1200 gallon underground water tank or underground water cistern as they are often called is manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction. 100% virgin polyethylene plastic this tank is designed for underground fresh potable water storage, and underground rainwater storage applications.
- This tank must remain 1/4 full at all times when buried in the ground.
- Ribbed Design For Maximum Support
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1 and 3.2.
- Be sure to vent your tank.
- Riser Extensions Sold Separately
- (2) 20" Lids
- Outlet plumbing kit must be bought and installed separately.
- Polyethylene is unaffected by soil chemicals so the tanks will not rust or corrode. Manufacturer ensures an environmentally safe cistern water storage tank.
In Stock Part #
This Item is in stock from one of our Nationwide locations. This particular part # does not ship directly from the manufacturer. You can always order the tank shipped straight from the manufacturer, but there is a chance this will add a few weeks to your arrival time. We try to stay a step ahead for our customers by stocking popular tanks in our yards for such occasions. You can always give us a call at 866-310-2556
to discuss your options further. We strive to meet customer expectations daily and continue to ask for your support. These tanks are offered on a first-come first-served basis only.
*Stock Quantity is in real time and subject to change on a moment's notice.