Norwesco 1725 Gallon Below Ground Water Tank
1725 Gallon Norwesco Below Ground Water Tank Includes:Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water.
Remember to vent your tank.
- Rotationally molded rugged one-piece tank with no seams to leak
- No assembly required, reducing installation time and effort.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco low profile manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
Product Ships From:
- Part # 44407 - MN, OH, OK, UT, NY, WA, CA, CA Note: (Chowchilla no LTL option. Will call or contract carrier only.)
- Part # 43550 - GA
In Stock Part #
This Item is in stock from one of our Nationwide locations. This particular part # does not ship directly from the manufacturer. You can always order the tank shipped straight from the manufacturer, but there is a chance this will add a few weeks to your arrival time. We try to stay a step ahead for our customers by stocking popular tanks in our yards for such occasions. You can always give us a call at 866-310-2556
to discuss your options further. We strive to meet customer expectations daily and continue to ask for your support. These tanks are offered on a first-come first-served basis only.
*Stock Quantity is in real time and subject to change on a moment's notice.