The unique structural design of ARC chambers makes it able to handle any conventional leach field system challenge without sacrificing performance. The septic leaching chamber is a sturdy, lightweight polyethylene plastic unit that combines maximized infiltrative surface area and storage capacity. This combination allows for increased effluent dispersal performance and improved structural integrity.
- Injection molded, lightweight and sturdy design.
- 20-degree integral articulating joint that is ideal for either straight or contoured septic leach field applications.
- True corrugated chamber design eliminates flat surfaces and provides increased load bearing capability in the trench.
- Design incorporates a modified post and dome engagement mechanism for added strength at critical joint connections.
- Designed to accommodate both gravity fed and pressure dosed systems.
- Maximum job site flexibility.
Not Florida Approved