A substantially improved linear septic air pump. It uses larger diaphragms and cooler coils to extend its life. Longer life equals lower cost of ownership. This pump works well with 500 gallon per day systems.
- The compressor produces 46db of noise.
- It consumes 1.3 AMPs which is 70 Watts.
- Includes a threaded port for a Schrader valve.
- Anyone who maintains the aeration system can test back-pressure at the pump with a pressure gauge. High back-pressure means the pipe, tubing, or diffuser needs attention.
- You can test air throughput without opening the system.
- Includes built-in protection devices. A safety switch and thermostat protect internal components from diaphragm breaks or abnormal internal temperature buildup.