Aerobic septic systems require a steady, reliable oxygen flow in order to keep the hard-working aerobic bacteria they depend on for waste decomposition process alive. Gast rotary vane compressed air pumps are quiet, efficient and reliable workhorses that will provide years of service with minimal maintenance. Over time, even the best-cared for pumps will need servicing.
- The carbon vanes eventually wear down or may break and need to be replaced.
- The Gast K882 Repair Kit for AT03 pumps makes this a quick and easy task and contains everything you need to return your pump to full functionality.
- We recommend you service your pump approximately every two years (more often, if needed) or your pump may lose airflow or stop working altogether.
- You should use an appropriate flushing solvent to rinse away any debris from inside the pump when you are servicing the unit.
- If your compressor sounds like the bearings are going, we recommend you replace your pump. Please note:
Each kit contains:
- (4) 1-1/4' Wide Carbon Vanes
- (2) Internal Filters and
- (2) External Filters
- (2) O-Rings and other