The Gast AT05 Septic Aerator is the industry work horse. It produces little noise, about as loud as a conversation at home or the office. That’s very different from older model rotary vane pumps.The AT05 lasts far longer because, unlike linear pumps, it doesn’t use rubber diaphragms that wear out within 3 years.
- This rotary vane pump uses nickel plated rotors and a unique coating inside the pump that reduces wear.
- Gast added a built-in fan to cool the pump during hot, southern summers.
- This septic aerator should last up to 10 years.
- It will overcome system pressure up to 10 PSI. That is 4 times more back pressure than linear pumps can do.
- If diffusers in the tank are clogged, the AT05 can overcome the back pressure until your maintenance provider replaces the diffusers. That means the oxygen continues to flow to aerobic bacteria in the tank and your system won’t go septic.
- Repair kits are easy to install.
- Designed for ease of maintenance.