Model 126 Single Phase Duplex Alternating Pump Control with Override
The Model 126 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 126 control panel is designed to alternately control two 120/208/240V single phase pumps in water well installations.
The alternating action provides alternation between two wells. In addition, this system provides override control to maintain system pressure upon high demand or should either pump fail.
- Choice of NEMA 1 (indoor) or NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Magnetic motor contactors control pumps by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switches for manual pump control
- Alternating circuit board (patented) provides pump control and alternation
- Green pump run indicator lights
- Field wiring label
- Incoming pump power/control power terminal block
- Pressure switch terminal block
- Control power/pressure switch terminal block
- Control fuse
- Control relay provides lag function
- Ground lugs
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Model 1201I000X: 10 x 8 x 4 inches (25.40 x 20.32 x 10.16 cm)
- Model 1201I120X: 12 x 10 x 6 inches (30.48 x 25.4 x 15.24 cm)
- Choice of NEMA 1 (steel for indoor use) or NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)