Features / Benefits
Save on the ADS ARC 36 Leachfield Chamber with us! You are going to need the end cap (ADS 3603BD3, sold separately) to go along with this tank. The ADS 3613BDR Septic Leaching Chamber has a capacity of 8 cubic feet.
The ADS ARC 36 Septic Leaching Chamber (ADS 3613BD2) is designed to replace the cumbersome and manually intensive gravel and leach systems commonly found in most septic waste water installations. Each 63" (60" repeat length) corrugated section is 34.5" wide and is made of high-density polyethylene. The Arc 36 by ADS features an open bottom for leach capabilities, a solid top for quick and easy burying, and louvered sidewalls to minimize soil intrusion and add strength. These sections conveniently interlock using an integral modified post and dome joint that allows for both straight line installation and slightly radial applications as well. Universal inlet/outlet end caps are available for professional and long lasting connections to both gravity-fed and pressure-dosed septic systems. Weighing only 16 lbs, this ADS Arc 36 Septic Leaching Chamber can be quickly installed by one person and include inspection vent ports with easy-to-remove knockouts for maximum job site flexibility. The corrugated chamber design of the Arc 36 eliminates flat surfaces and increases load bearing capabilities to a rating of H-10 (16,000 lbs. per axle) with a minimum of 12 inches of cover.
The total minimum trench depth shall be 14". For traffic condition up to an AASHTO H-10 (16,000 lbs/axle) maximum load limit, it is recommended that the leaching chamber is buried with a minimum of 12" to a maximum of 8' of cover over the top of the chamber. Installing and designing your septic system depends on your State and Local codes so it would be best for you to contact a local septic system contractor who could do a site inspection.
- Sidewall Louvers Shall be Designed to Minimize Soil Intrusion
- Each Chamber Shall Interlock with an Integral Articulating Joint
- Articulating Joints Shall Have a Free Range of Horizontal Rotation of 20 Degrees, with a Maximum of 10 Degrees in Either Direction
- Articulating Joint Shall be Constructed by Placing the Dome with Engaging Knuckle of the Incoming Chamber Over the Post End of the Previously-Installed Chamber
- Installation Shall be in Accordance with ADS Installation Procedures as Well as All State and Local Health Department Regulations
- Drain Leaching Chamber
- Capacity 8 Cubic Foot
- Load Rating H-10
- Application Wastewater Disposal
- Applicable Standard IAPMO PS63