Grundfos SBA-3-45-AW Automatic Pump with Floating Extractor
Grundfos SBA 3-45 A is an all-in-one 1 horsepower submersible booster designed for pumping clean water for domestic use, the system comes with an integrated control unit - eliminating the need for an external pump controller. The SBA is a plug and pump solution. Once installed and connected to the piping, all you need to do is switch on the pump.
- Max Head : 147 Feet
- Nominal Flow : 13.2 GPM
- Max Flow : 25 GPM at zero head
- Max depth : 32 Feet
- Water temp : 32-104° Fahrenheit
- Inlet/Outlet : 1" NPT
- Power Cord : 45 feet NEMA
- Warranty : Grundfos Limited Warranty. 24 months from installation or 30 months from date of manufacture.
Grundfos SBA-3-45-AW Benefits
- Noiseless operation: The SB pump emits no noise when submerged and is therefore a noiseless alternative to non-submersible pumps.
- High reliability: The SB pump is built from composite and stainless-steel materials which are resistant to corrosion. furthermore, the pump has a stainless-steel strainer which prevents large particles from entering the pump housing.
- Integrated protection: The pump offers thermal overload protection.
- Floating suction strainer: The SBA-3-45-AW model with floating suction strainer always draws the water from just below the water surface where the water is clean and free from solid particles and also contains the highest oxygen levels.
- Outlet adapter included: Plastic adapter screws into the top outlet adapter. Provides connections to 1" NPT, garden hose thread and 1" hose barbs.