RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel
- The RainSaver Rain Barrel is a high quality rain barrel combining great functionality with a beautiful design. The RainSaver rain barrel is a designer rain barrel that was originally sand casted from a real oak barrel, so the wood grain detail on this barrel makes it one of a kind! This rain barrel is rotationally molded and manufactured to last.
- The closed top one-piece construction requires minimal set up and is easy to transport.
- Dual Inlet Screen for keeping out debris
- Dual-Access Ports so you can draw the collected rainwater from 2 different places on the barrel
- Brass Hose Bib and a Plug
- Well designed overflow
- Easily link-able for future expansion of your rainwater collection system.
All included parts ship on the inside of the barrel. Always use Teflon Tape when installing your Hose Bib and Plug to prevent leaks.
54 Gallon Rain Barrel Includes:
- (1) Mesh Screen & Durable Metal Screen for Dual Screen Protection
- Recessed Overflow Channel in top of Barrel
- UV Inhibitors built into Resin for Protection from breakdown
- Threaded 1/2" Brass Spigot
- Dual Access Points
- 1.25" Overflow System including Overflow Hose and Overflow Elbow
Daisy chain multiple RainSavers by replacing included elbow w/ an Overflow T-Connetor.
Daisy Chain your RainSaver
Some users wish to connect multiple rain barrels together to optimize rainwater storage from a single downspout. This can be done by replacing the assembled "L" Connection of the 2nd Barrel Overflow with a "T" Connector. This fitting allows you to connect any number of rain barrels in series through the overflow located on the back of each RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel. The exit overflow of the last rain barrel will remain available to disperse any excess rainwater once all the rain barrels are full.
Although connecting rain barrels is a useful tool, we do suggest that rain barrel users should consider utilizing multiple downspouts on their home to maximize the catchment volume their roof can provide.
This item was previously under the Poly-Mart brand. Poly-Mart was acquired by Tank Holding Co. which reassigned this product to the Bushman brand.
Ship Notes: Shipping Dimensions: 22" L x 22" W x 36" H
Will Call / Handling Fee - 30.00