1000 Gallon Low Profile Septic Tank - Loose Plumbing
2 Compartment Septic Tank Includes:
- (2) 20" Manways
- Loose Gaskets & Tees (see video below for install assistance)
Norwesco low profile septic tanks are molded in one piece, requiring no additional assembly, reducing installation time and effort.
- Rotationally molded rugged, one-piece tank with no seams to leak.
- No special backfill or water filling required during installation.
- May be pumped dry during pump-outs.
- May be installed with 6" to 36" of cover.
- Suitable for use as a septic tank or pump tank and may also be used for non-potable water.
- Access openings and lids accept Norwesco manhole extension, double-wall corrugated pipe and ribbed PVC pipe.
Disclaimer: Tank is for below ground use only.
- 43517 - FOB MN, OH, GA, UT, NY, OK, WA
- 43541 - FOB Ohio (Illinois Tank)
- 43510 - FOB Georgia (North/South Carolina Tank)
Across the United States there are a number of health code requirements that our tanks must meet. These codes are regulated by the state, or county where you are located. To aid you in determining which tank you need, please consult with your local health department.