Leaf Eater Commercial
The Leaf Eater Commercial Rain Head is available for 6" or 8" down spouts and is used for matching high flow rate performance needed in commercial Rainwater Harvesting applications. The Leaf Eater Commercial is the next generation Rain Head featuring the new patented single screen Clean Shield™ technology. This single screen Commercial Rain Head boasts a mosquito proof stainless steel mesh with a 1/32" aperture for filtering out debris as well. Made from Zincalume™, this Rain Head can be painted to match to existing color of your downspouts.
|Features and Benefits|
|Manufactured in durable Zincalume™|
|Patented single screen technology for advanced debris shedding (Clean Shield™)|
|High flow rate performance for commercial buildings|
|Superior catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates|
|Single screen with 1/32" aperture mosquito proof stainless steel mesh|
|Available in 6" or 8" down spout sizes|
Gutter & Mid-Mount Installation:
- Select a location for the Rain Head. A Rain Head installed at a height of 2.6 metres will prevent tampering while providing convenient access for maintenance.
- Cut and bracket the bottom pipe to the wall. Offset the pipe 30mm from the wall.
- Install the Rain Head into the pipe and mark the side flange fastening holes. Remove the Rain Head and prepare the necessary fastening points. Fasten the Rain Head to the wall ensuring that it is adequately supported by the wall structure.
- Place the fine mesh screen into the Rain Catcher®, then place the larger screen on top of it.
- Install pipe above the Leaf Eater Commercial Rain Head with an offset of 1" from the wall. Cut the outlet of the pipe at an angle of 30 degrees to match the angle of the screen. Position the angled 3" above the stainless steel screen
Leaf Eater Commercial Sizes:
- 6" - Part Number RHCL22
- 8" - Part Number RHCL51