Stock that Ships in 48 Hours
Underground Water Storage Tanks (Cisterns)
Underground Water Tanks
RV Water & Waste Holding Tanks
RV Fresh Water Tanks
RV Holding Tanks
Marine Water & Waste Holding Tanks for Boats
Marine Water Storage Tanks for Boats
Marine Holding Tanks
Marine Fuel Tanks
Water & Liquid Storage Tanks
Plastic Water Tanks
Plastic Storage Tanks
Cone Bottom Tanks
Horizontal Hauling & Storage Tanks
Low Profile Hauling & Storage Tanks
Flat Bottom Portable Water Tanks
Truck Bed Water Tanks Specials
Rectangular Water & Waste Tanks
Double Wall Tanks
Plastic Stock Tanks - Water Troughs
Elliptical Cradle Tanks
Auto Detailing Tanks
Doorway Water Tanks (29")
PCO Liquid Transport Tanks
Stackable Water Tanks
Brine Storage Tanks
Forkliftable Water Tanks
Stackable Oil Storage Totes
Plastic Open Top Tanks
Open Top Cylindrical Tanks
Open Top Rectangular Tanks
Open Top Cone Bottom Tanks
Plastic Septic Tanks for Sale
Plastic Septic Tanks
Norwesco Bruiser Tanks
Job Shack Holding Tanks
Spill Containment Trays
Secondary Containment Basins
Bulkhead Fittings - Lids - Gaskets
Water Tank Float Valves
Baffle Balls - Surgebusters
Rainwater Tanks & Rain Barrels
Oil Storage Tanks
Custom Plastic Fabrication
Cancellation and Customer Policy
We at Plastic-Mart.Com, Inc., recognize that our relationships with current and prospective customers are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain our customer’s privacy and are very careful to preserve the private nature of our relationship with our customers. Simultaneously, the very nature of our business requires that we collect or share certain information about our customers with other organizations or companies. Our policies and procedure for collecting and disclosing personal information is detailed below:
Collection of Information
Except as otherwise stated herein, we may collect public and nonpublic information about our customers from the following sources:
• Applications, forms and other information provided to us by our customers. This information may be collect in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means. This information may include our customer’s name, physical address, email address, telephone number, employment information, income history, social security or federal tax identification number, and credit references.
• Transactions completed with Plastic-Mart.Com or any of its affiliates. Our affiliates include financial institutions, trade references, governmental agencies or any other entity that we may deal with in the normal course of doing business. This information may include past payment history, funds availability and account usage.
• Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about our customer’s creditworthiness.
• Information obtained through the public domain. This information may include real estate records, telephone numbers or any other information that is available to the general public.
Collection of Information Through Our Web Sites
We do not collect through our web site any “personally identifiable information” as that term is defined in the California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003. We do collect statistical information regarding web site traffic but that statistical information does not identify the individual user or visitor.
Disclosure and Protection of Information Collected
To the extent permitted or required by law, we may disclose the information we collect, as described above, to banks, business partners, affiliates, and the representatives who service our customers. We do not sell any of our customer information. In order to make sure that our information is accurate, updated and secure, we take the following additional measures:
• Current Information. We attempt to keep our records regarding customer information current and accurate. If any of our customers have reason to believe that our records are not current or are inaccurate, we request that they speak with a customer service representative at
or by email at: email@example.com. We respond to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
• Limited Access. Our employees have been educated on the importance of customer privacy and confidentiality and have been trained in the proper handling of customer information and instructed to adhere to the strictest of security measures set in place. Employee access to a customer’s confidential information is only granted on a need-to-know basis.
• Electronic Information Secure. All information that is stored electronically is secured by reasonably available technology, including but not limited to firewalls and data encryption.
Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the policies in effect at the time the information was collected.
Get to know us
Water Storage Tanks
Chemical Storage Tanks
Black Water Tanks
Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tanks
Liquid Fertilizer Tanks
Cone Bottom Tanks
Plastic Septic Tanks
RV Water Tanks
Copyright © Plastic-Mart 2018