Please call our resident Chemical Storage & Containment Tank experts at (866) 310-2556. Our team has over a decade of experience working with poly and plastic tanks. We can help guide you to the perfect choice of tank for your specific application.
Chemical Storage Tanks & Containers
Vertical Chemical Storage Tanks
- Our vertical chemical storage tanks are available in commercial and industrial design
- Chemical storage tanks can be made from a variety of materials to suit a variety
of industrial chemical storage applications.
- Our tanks are available in HDLPE - High-density linear polyethylene
- High-density cross linked polyethylene.
- Sodium Hypochlorite resin available for tanks up to 12,500 gallons.
- Sulfuric acid resin available for tanks up to 15,000 gallons.
- Seismic & wind restraint tie-down systems available.
- Specific gravity ratings are meticulously tested.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon
- UV Stabilized materials for prolonged outside tank life.
Horizontal Chemical Storage Tanks
- Material choices based on chemical tank application requirements.
- HDPE &
- Sodium Hypochlorite resin available for tanks up to 525 gallons.
- Sulfuric acid resin available for chemical tanks up to 525 gallons.
- Safe low profile design.
- Available in 25-3400 gallon range.
- Horizontal chemical tanks with specific gravity up to 1.9.
- UV stabilized materials.
Cone Bottom Chemical Storage Tanks
- Available with 30 degree, 45 degree or 60 degree slopes with a gallon range of 15-13,000
- HDLPE &
- Wind restraint and seismic tie-down systems available.
- Standard specific gravity choices of 1.5 and 1.9 with other ratings available upon
Double Wall Containment Chemical Storage Tanks
- Tank within a tank system.
- Alleviates external matter contamination completely.
- Seismic and wind restraint tie-down systems available.
Chemical Storage Tanks Industrial Applications
- Industrial Chemicals: our tanks can be used across a large variety
of industries including mining, marine, paper/pulp, automotive, aviation, textiles,
plastic & rubber and countless other applications.
- Engineering & Consulting Firms
- Water & Waste Water Treatment:
our industrial tanks can be used to story a variety of chemicals such as
Sodium Hypochlorite (bleach), Sodium Hydroxide, Alum, Hydrofluosilicic Acid, Ferric
Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide and many other industrial chemicals.
- Petroleum Products: oil field tanks, oil & oil waste, frac tanks,
storage container, lubricants, offshore drilling / exploration companies and oil
- Biodiesel & Ethanol Plants: these tanks can be used for sulfuric
acid storage, urea, caustic soda, potassium hydroxide, B-100 storage and many more.
- De-icing Chemical Products: Calcium Chloride storage, Magnesium
Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide and Potassium Acetate. Great for highway and road
pre-wetting and de-icing.
- Food Processing Applications: Brine tanks, beverage production
- Original Equipment Manufacturers: ideal for lawn care, pest control,
pool supply companies, car washes / detailing, pressure washes and many more.
Chemical Specific Tanks