Water Worker Pre-Charged Water Well Pressure Tanks offer a variety of high quality vertical, horizontal, and in line configurations from 4.4 to 119 gallons. Water Worker Pre-Charged Water Well Pressure Tanks come with the following features:
- Meets NSF® Standard 61 requirements for clean, safe drinking water.
- High grade polypropylene liner is non-metallic for clean, fresh, great tasting drinking water.
- Weather resistant paint system withstands damp environments without corroding.
- Complete line-up offers direct-fit replacement for most installed systems.
- Maximum 100 psi pressure rating for residential use.
- Durable steel base provides strong support.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Diaphragm.
- Deep Drawn Tank Design.
- 3/4" NPTM Connection(s).
- Made in the USA.
- 5-year warranty.
- Easy to install.
Water Worker Well Tanks are a unique and effective solution for the requirement of a pressure tank in your well system. Besides a storage tank and a pump, a well system requires a pressurized storage tank in order to achieve reasonable functional life of the pump. Pump motors are not designed to run constantly as this would lead to over-cycling and failure. A pressure tank allows for frequent small water demands such as flushing the toilet or using a faucet without rapid pump cycling which also leads to premature failure. The Water Worker Well Pressure Tank provides a buffer of pressurized water to extend pump life and reduce energy consumption. Using a flexible diaphragm, the Water Worker Well Tank provides positive water pressure from a compressed air charge. The pump fills the water chamber in the pressure tank creating a reservoir of pressurized water. The tank supplies water to meet demand; then as the tank empties, the pump activates, refills the tank and the cycle is repeated. This allows the pump to cool in between intermittent cycles. The Water Worker Well Tank is an effective and durable solution to the pressure tank problem.