Water Cistern Tanks Designed for Below Ground Water Storage
Advantages of Water Cistern Tanks
- Underground Water Storage Cistern Tanks are heavily used for fresh potable drinking water storage, water irrigation storage, fire suppression systems, rainwater collection systems, & many other wastewater applications that require underground water storage tanks.
- Underground rainwater cistern collection has taken off in the past few years and ribbed cistern water tanks have proven to be a successful component for underground water tanks.
- Underground Ribbed Cistern Water Storage Tanks are rotationally molded by the nation's leading manufacturers including Norwesco, Ace Roto Mold, & Snyder Industries using Virgin Polyethylene resin which complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.150 (c) 3.1 and 3.2, completely safe for human consumption of potable drinking water.
- Lightweight for easy transport and installation.
- Ideal for campgrounds, resorts, vacation homes, and construction sites for use as underground rain barrels.
- Cost of plastic underground cistern water tanks is comparably cheap vs. concrete.
*Cistern Tanks are manufactured from Food Grade FDA approved Virgin Polyethylene Poly Resins
We supply plastic cistern tanks for a variety of applications and offer a full line of cistern tanks that will meet your needs and standards. Some of our most popular tanks are vertical cistern tanks, and the 500 gallon cistern tank. Plastic-Mart has years of experience with plastic tanks and is always here to assist you with questions about our underground water storage cistern tanks and plastic tank applications. We offer liquid tanks from over 10 different shipping locations nationwide.
Underground Water Cistern Tanks by Manufacturer: