The Preferred Product in Leachfield Applications
The unique structural design of ARC Chambers makes it able to handle any conventional leachfield system challenge without sacrificing performance. The septic leaching chamber is a sturdy, lightweight polyethylene plastic unit that combines maximized infiltrative surface area and storage capacity. This combination allows for increased effluent dispersal performance and improved structural integrity.
- Injection–molded from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for lightweight and sturdy design
- 20–degree integral articulating joint that is ideal for either straight or contoured septic leachfield applications
- True corrugated chamber design eliminates flat surfaces and provides increased load bearing capability in the trench
- “Lock and Drop” joint provides a more positive connection during installation and backfill
- A universal inlet/outlet end cap
- Inspection vent ports on every unit with easy–to–remove knockouts for maximum job site flexibility
- Convenient five–foot lengths are easy to handle
- Diamond plate texture increases slip resistance and enhances ease of installation
- Side Port Coupler snaps in place to allow side entry at any joint throughout the trench line
How many feet of line do you need? There are many different factors that could play a role in choosing the correct amount of measurements for your leach field required for a home. This woulf include estimated water usage, number of and even soil type. Installing and designing your septic leach field system also depends on your State and Local Codes. It would be best for you to contact a local septic system contractor who could do a site inspection and would be able to give you a better assesssment of what it would take to build an efficient septic leach field system.