Ace Elliptical Cradle Tanks
- Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors.
- The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility.
- The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out.
An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use.
- The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Elliptical Tanks are available with the following sump options:
- 2.5" sump (standard)
- 6" deep boxed sump (HED1600-78 only)
- 8.5" sloped deep sump
- Deep sump part numbers begin with “HED”.